ini diambil dari Heart to Heart Kaskus, alias thread "Kumpulan Quote buat yang lagi "waiting someone", "broken heart", or "fallin' in love"" buat yang lagi galau sama pacar/mantan/gebetan/mantan gebetan. *lahoh iya, gue emang jarang banget blogging sekarang. Tapi karena tergiur rayuan bang Alit yang katanya nge-blog itu bisa dikasih "upah" oleh google, ya makanya gue mau tingkatin intensitas nge-blog gue.
oke lanjut ya, simak aja nih buat yang lagi galau/mau galau/apalah-namanya-gue-juga-gak-tau.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember this is true Somebody, somewhere is thinking of you"
"Never give up hopes. Just believe in your dreams. But, what do I hope for if I dont even know what my dream is?"
"Don't you know that I still wait someone who don't realize that I wait him for so long.
Don't you know that I can't forget someone I really love and I don't know why.
Don't you know that I hurt really so bad because of being tired of waiting.
Don't you know...
Don't you know...
Don't you know... that someone is you?"
"Why am I afraid to lose you when you're not even mine."
"still with the same topic
how can you miss something you never really had?"
"again and again I'm dreaming about you
again and again I can't erase all about you
again and again until I'm tired and I don't know when."
"You taught me how to love, but not how to stop."
"I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone."
"another morning
with a same problem, missed you there..
almost 2 years, and I still cant find the right way to forget you"
"It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does"
"Trying to forget someone you loved is like trying to remember someone you never even knew"
"If you dont like me, someone else will
If youre not missing me, someone else is
If you dont love me, someone else does"
"Relationships can never be built if the wall of dishonesty is not brought down. "
"They say your first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest."
"Giving up doesnt mean your letting go, It means you've decided to accept it wasnt meant to be"
"I'm Not Perfect, but you should be wait"
"cinta itu ketika dia tidak menunggumu, tetapi kamu menunggukannya"
"Dear boys, don't make her wait for you just because you know she will."
But Im still alone today..
Love wont come my way, so why do I dream every day?
Though I know that when I open my eyes..
My dream wont have come true..
"If I tell you "I Love You", can I keep you forever? If I tell you "I Miss You", can we always be together"
No matter who enters your life,
i will love you more than any of them
"I Love You takes 3 seconds to say, hours to explain, and a lifetime to prove"
"You'll never get a second chance to make a first impression."
"Being single doesn't necessarily mean you're available. Sometimes you have to put up a sign that says, "Do Not Disturb" on your heart." ❤
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
Udah segitu aja cukup. Entah kenapa gue jadi pengen ngutip ini. Iya, gue bukannya lagi "Waiting Someone" tapi gue udah punya "Someone Special" di hati gue. Hahaha
udah ah, bye.
4 Komentar
buat diri sendiri ya dik.. :v
Balasitu sudah sangat lama sekali -__-
BalasQuotesnya bahasa inggris semua ya? *brb cek google translate ._.
Balasyaaa begitulah.. kayaknya lebih keren kalo bahasa Inggris :D
Balas